Airing the waves of change
Transmission Lines Division, a part of Shirke Group, is an ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14001-2004 (Environmental Management System Standard), ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard) Certified Division.
This division has seamlessly integrated manufacturing process and effective Strategies delivering world-class Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Structures since last 35 years.
Transmission Line Tower / Telecommunication Towers Manufacturing:
The division has its own world class tower manufacturing facility situated at Mundhwa, Pune (Maharashtra) with total tower fabrication and hot dip galvanizing capacity of 30,000 MT per annum. In cellular unidirectional layout, entire material handling is done by environment friendly electrical cranes and trollies on rails.
This tower manufacturing facility is approved by PGCIL, MSETCL, TANTRANSCO, GETCO, TSTRANSCO, ABB, NTPC, NPCIL, BHEL, Bharti Infratel, Indus Towers, DIL, ACB India Ltd., Suzlon, Reliance etc.
EPC/Turney Construction of EHV transmission lines:
This division execute Turnkey/EPC contracts of EHV Electrical Transmission Lines which include Design, Engineering, Fabrication & Hot Dip Galvanizing on Towers, Supply of all transmission line materials, Survey, Civil Foundations, Erection, Stringing, Testing and Commissioning for Central, State Power Utilities and Private Customers. Till date, the division has successfully completed and commissioned more than 1127 Circuit Kms Extra High Voltage Power Transmission Line projects for our esteemed customers in India.
Presently, the division is executing prestigious project comprising 765 kV D/C (Hexa), 765 kV S/C (Quad), 400 kV D/C (Quad) and 400 kV D/C (Twin) transmission lines for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (Central Power Utility of India) in Maharashtra.
Manufacturing Capabilities & Capacity
- Fabrication: 30,000 MT per annum.
- Galvanizing: 30,000 MT per annum.
The ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001-2015 (Environmental Management System Standard), OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Health and Safety Management System Standard) certified division has seamlessly integrated manufacturing process and effective Strategies delivering world-class Fabricated and Galvanized Steel Structures for last 35 years. Our ultra modern manufacturing plant is located in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- 400 kV Single Circuit (Quad) Dabhol – Nagothane Power Transmission Line.
- 400 kV Double Circuit 9Twin) Koradi – New Khaparkheda Power Transmission Line.
- 400 kV Double Circuit (Twin) Tamnar – Kharsia Power Transmission Line in Chhattisgarh.
- 400 kV Double Circuit (Twin) Chakabura – Sipat – Bharari Power Transmission Line for ACB India Ltd. in Chhattisgarh
- 400 kV Double Circuit (Twin) LILO to Chandrapur – Parali Transmission Line at Nanded S/S for MSETCL in Maharashtra.
- 400 kV Double Circuit (Twin) Transmission Line for Dhariwal Infrastructure Ltd., at Chandrapur in Maharashtra.
- 400 kV Double Circuit (Quad) Transmission Line for extension of Kudankulam APP-Tirunelveli to Tuticorin Pooling Station for PGCIL in Tamil Nadu.
- 400 kV Multi Circuit (Twin) Gazuwaka / Simhadri-II-Vemagiri-I (AP) at Vemagiri-II transmission line for PGCIL, in Andhra Pradesh.
- 400 kV Double Circuit (Twin) LILO to Vemagiri-II (PG) at Vemagiri S/S transmission line for PGCIL, in Andhra Pradesh.
- LILO 400 kV Double Circuit LILO to Lonikand Padghe Transmission Line at Chakan S/S for MSETCL in Maharashtra.
- 400 kV Single Circuit (Twin) Transmission Line for diversion of Maheswaram-Kurnool near Yedula village for PGCIL in Telangana.
- 220 kV Double Circuit LILO to Parli – Solapur Transmission Line at Tuljapur S/S for MSECTL in Maharashtra.
- 220 kV Double Circuit LILO at Bhosari-Chinchwad Transmission Line at Chakan for MSECTL in Maharashtra.
- 220 kV Double Circuit Savangi – Bhokardan Transmission Line for MSECTL in Maharashtra.
- 220 kV Double Circuit Tuljapur – Lamboti Transmission Line for MSECTL in Maharashtra.
- 220 kV Double Circuit Koradi II – New Khaperkheda
- Transmission Line for MSECTL in Maharashtra.
- 220 kV Double Circuit Bableshwar – Sinnar Transmission Line for Suzlon in Maharashtra.
- 220 kV Single Circuit Satana – Malegaon Transmission Line – Hot Line Stringing for Circuit – II for Suzlon in Maharashtra.
- 132 kV Single Circuit Transmission Line for ABB/NTPC at Mauda, Nagpur in Maharashtra.